The Celluloid Social Club (CSC) is a monthly, independent short film screening and networking event held at the ANZA Club in Vancouver, BC, running since November 1997. Each film is followed by a Q&A with the filmmakers with a networking party after the screenings.
Tickets are on a sliding scale pay-what-you-can $5 – $10 at the door. Doors open 7:30 PM. Show starts 8:00 PM. ANZA Club, #3 West 8th Avenue at Ontario St, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Free parking and close to bus and Skytrain routes. No minors. Prizes galore.
- Produced & Programmed by Paul Armstrong
- Founded by Paul Armstrong, Jeanne Harco and Cathi Black
- Co-Produced & Co-Programmed by Alexandra Staseson
- Associate Produced by Stephanie Halber
- Technical Direction by Anaissa Visser
- Website by Robin Chan
- Hosts on a rotating basis
SUBMIT YOUR FILM
If you are interested in submitting your film for consideration to be screened at one of our events please email us a link to your film along with a short synopsis.